Requirementsfor the NYSC Camp are the items that will accompany you to the NYSC Orientation Camp, these are mandatory and if you do not meet the entire requirement, your admittance into the NYSC Camp will not be actualized. This prompted NGScholars to address this issue before anyone owing to its importance; we will be addressing the subject of the personal effects that you can carry along with you to the NYSC Camp in some other article other than this.
If you have found out your NYSC Posting from the call-up received, then it is certain that you will be going to the Nigeria’s National Youth Orientation (NYSC) camp. It is important for you to be aware that it does not end there, there is some form of clearance, just so your admittance to the camp will be verified.
NYSC Camp Registration Requirements
Below you will find the requirements needed for registration at the NYSC Camp on arrival, the registration is very important and you must give it a top priority before you consider what to wear, what to eat, etc. It is advised that the following requirements that are given below be attended to before leaving for camp.
Requirements for NYSC Camp are stated below:
- Original Call-Letter or the Call-up Letter delivered to e-mail.
- School identity card; include your International passport if per chance you were trained abroad.
- Statement of Result accredited by an authorized personnel with his/her signature
- Physiotherapists, Optometrists, Pharmacists, and Medical Doctors are required to produce an evidence of Registration with their professional bodies.
- Prospective Corps members should come along with an active Bank account number and the Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Furthermore, every prospective corps member is required to present a Certificate of Fitness from a Military or Government Hospital, showing your fitness – health wise before registering and getting admitted for the orientation course.
Conferring to NGScholars, the registration form that will be handed to you at the NYSC Camp is very easy and comprehensive to fill. Ensure that the form is filled correctly. On completion of the registration process, you will be issued a State Code Number that will act like you PIN during the course of your service Year.