The riddles are an important exercise that one must do. This is an engaging activity that is beneficial in several ways. It is one of the best activities that kids must be involved in as it is not only fun but also challenging and lets the kid reason and think. These brain teasers are available in several forms like riddles by answers, puzzles, pictographic riddles etc.
The riddles help every age group in enhancing their memory. Whenever you get free time, just grab a riddle game and you will see the difference in just a few days. You will automatically start responding to the things in a better manner.
Here are some benefits of riddles as per the age group of kids. You can have a look at them:
- Parent-children bonding – One of the best advantages of the riddle is that it strengthens the bonding between the parents and the children. While learning together, they will have a better understanding of each other. It is very important to understand your children in order to keep them on the right track.
- Improves vocabulary – The riddles improve the vocabulary of the children. The new words in the puzzles help them in learning the vocabulary in an innovative way. The riddles help the children in learning the vocabulary in such a manner that they do not forget the lessons easily.
- Improves the humor – The intellectual humor among children is very important. This will help the children in dealing with problems easily and in a more positive manner. You should prepare your children with lots of comic skills also because these skills are very necessary for the future while facing the tough situation.
- Enhances the memory – The adults play riddles for enhancing their memory power. These are the kind of mental exercises that people prefer to keep their minds growing. Riddles improve the mental alertness. Experts say that riddles are the medium through which blood cells can be activated.
- Improves the logical reasoning – The riddles are supposed to improve the logical power of the adults. Some riddles are so tough that the adults can also not solve them. This enables the person to go through the various angles of the riddles which create multidimensional thinking in adults. The multidimensional skills are very necessary for the corporate sectors to solve the various problems in the organizations.
- Increase the power of the imagination – The riddles are the exercises which can increase your imagining power. A good imagination is an important characteristic of an artist. In fact, not only the artist but every field requires skillful employees with good imagining power.
- Decreases the risk of dementia – A study proves that with increasing age the risk of a disease called dementia increases. Dementia is the disease in which people are not able to remember things. The riddles help in keeping the mind active which reduces dementia among the old-age people.
- Brain exercises – The brain exercises are important in the old age people to keep their brain cells activated. The brain cells start contracting with the age. You need to make them activated with various types of exercises.